Who we are: We are a writing company operating under the website address https://paperneer.com.
Yes, that is correct. It is a good practice to remove EXIF GPS data from images before uploading them to the website to ensure privacy and security. This data can reveal the location where the photo was taken, which can be sensitive information.
- Suggested text: When you leave a comment on the site, you can opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies.
- These cookies are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- These cookies will last for one year.
- When you visit the login page, the site will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies.
- This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, the site will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices.
- Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me,” your login will persist for two weeks.
- If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser.
- This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
- It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
It is important to note that we do not share your data with any third-party companies or individuals except for the following situations:
- If we are required by law to disclose your personal information, we will comply with the legal request.
- In some cases, we may use third-party service providers to assist us in delivering our services. These providers may have access to your personal information, but only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
Other than the situations mentioned above, we do not share, sell or distribute your personal information to any other third party.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Our writing company commitment to excellence and dedication to safeguarding your sensitive information are paramount to our mission.
Where we send your data
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data:
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
What rights you have over your data:
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you.
Where we send your data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Who we share your data with:
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. To learn more about us visit us on Facebook.