- Definition of our terms
- Agreement – The terms and conditions are referred to as the agreement before hiring a paper writer.
- com is the company’s website.
- Customer, Client – Someone who places an order or uploads details to this website is referred to as a customer or client.
- Order – This is the client’s demand for a specific writing service at Paperneer.com. It identifies the client’s requirements as well as the sources that will be employed in the order.
- Product – This is the ultimate result of the order that the client received based on the initial specifications.
- Revision – the customer’s request to modify the final draught in accordance with the initial requirements.
- Support is the company’s typical structure in charge of guiding customers through the ordering process.
- Writer – A person working for the company who will provide writing services in accordance with the client’s specifications.
- Credit Balance – This reflects the credit on the customer’s personal account on the website.
- General Terms
- By placing an order with Paperneer.com, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- For using this website, you need to be of legal age; otherwise, you must be supervised by your parents or guardians.
- Minors under the age of 18 are not permitted to register as Users on this website and are not permitted to make purchases or use it.
- If you make a purchase for our products or services on our website, the information you provide will be sent directly to our payment provider through a secure channel.
- The cardholder must keep a record of the transaction information as well as the Merchant’s policies and guidelines.
- Any conflict or claim emerging from or related to this website will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the country of origin.
- Order Process and Registration
- The order is placed by filling out the website’s order form or contacting the staff team for assistance with the order process.
- The order form details the project’s scope of work, the order details, and the delivery terms.
- The customer is required to create a profile by providing a name, email address, and phone number.
- The customer is responsible for providing accurate information on the order form or can request support staff to fill and submit the order on his/her behalf.
- If the customer’s contact information changes over time, it is the customer’s responsibility to update the profile or notify the support staff.
- Once the profile has been successfully created, the customer cannot generate another profile with distinctive credentials. Although the customer is not permitted to create multiple accounts, the company may merge multiple accounts into one profile for up-to-date purchase history.
- Order Payment
- The total cost of the product is determined by calculating using the website’s pricing. The payment must be made in advance. The company would only initiate the order process after the customer has paid.
- The customer may pay half of the total amount when placing the order and will have access to the encrypted document once the work is completed. Following full payment, the final draft will be submitted.
- The client can download both the encrypted document and the final document by logging into his or her account on the website. When the documents are uploaded to the client’s account, he or she is notified via text and email.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted on our website. The customer can also use the credit balance to pay for orders.
- If a transaction fails, the customer should first check to see if there is an issue with his or her card, online payment restrictions, and card validity before contacting support.
- Order Process
- Order Validation – The company retains the right to recheck the order details to ensure that they match the required information in the order as well as any additional specific requirements that the customer has provided via chat or phone. In the event of a mismatch, the support team will contact you to clarify and finalize the order details.
- Order Volume – This is measured solely by the number of words. A single page (single-spaced) equals 600 words, and a double-spaced page equals 300 words.
- Order Changes – If the customer’s order changes, he or she should contact the support team. The query point may have an impact on the volume and complexity of the paper, which has a direct impact on the total amount, which will be discussed with the client.
- Resources – If a particular source is needed to complete the order, the customer need to provide it to the writer. Prior to the writer is allotted and begins working on the order, the customer must upload the source.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy – Because we provide digital services, there is no physical shipping or delivery. As a result, the customer will not be charged a shipping fee. We notify the customer via email and text when the order is complete, and he can download the completed order from his account.
- The customer specifies the order deadline, and as a service provider, we accept responsibility and do our best to deliver the order on time. The delivery period can range from 1 to 60 days, depending on the customer’s specifications.
- Multiple transactions on the cardholder’s monthly statement may result in multiple postings.
If the submitted order and the preliminary requirements do not match, the company provides minor modifications and revisions.
The following conditions apply to revisions provided by the company.
- The customer cannot make changes to the paper before the revision.
- If no general terms and conditions are infringed upon.
- The revision request should be processed within at least 24 hours.
- After 14 days from the first order submission, revisions cannot be handled.
The Use of Product:
- All Paperneer.com products and services are only for reference purposes and should not be presented as the client’s own work.
- All copyrights are owned by the company. Any breach of the company’s terms and conditions will be held against the customer.
- The company reserves the right to disable any content at any point for any reason without prior notice to the client. The client should not depend on the website’s content. The information on this website is only intended to be general guidance and may be inaccurate.
- com owns all of the website’s content, trademarks, service marks, and logos. Under US and foreign laws, the company owns all copyrights and other intellectual property rights. If you access content for subjective use, you must maintain all copyright and other alerts contained in the material. You acknowledge not to access the material through any means other than those expressly authorized by us in a written agreement.
- You acknowledge that you will not, under any circumstances, submit any material purchased from Paperneer.com as your own work.
- When you place an order at Paperneer.com, you are purchasing a product/service for personal use only.
- The company’s product/service will be used solely for reference purposes.
- The company will not be held liable for any costs incurred directly or indirectly as a result of the services purchased at Paperneer.com.
- The customer should provide accurate order information and ensure that all materials are delivered on time. Failure to provide the required information may cause the order to be delayed, for which the company will not be held liable.
- The customer is solely responsible for keeping his/her credentials confidential (username, password).
Customers acknowledge that the company may change the terms and conditions outlined in the agreement. All modifications will be posted on the website, so it is recommended that you visit it on a regular basis. If you are interested to learn more about our services Contact us or visit us on Facebook.